You will be in a full time position within the R&D department.
• Carrying out R&D Projects on Acoustics and/or Sensors & Actuators.
• Creating and testing of prototypes / zero series / test series covering a wide range of projects, products and production processes.
• Communicating with suppliers/partners and/or customers related to projects carried out
• Designing Tooling.
• Contributing to our patent-portfolio.
Skills and Experience:
• University Degree in Physics.
• Good communication skills.
• Spoken and written English. A willingness to learn Dutch.
• Experience with Acoustics, Sensors and/or Actuators is appreciated
• Prepared to travel occasionally throughout Europe and overseas.
• Ability to carry out personal tasks effectively and to manage multiple tasks professionally.
• Hardworking, organized, self-motivated and passionate about getting things done.
• Capable of working as a standout colleague or independently with minimal direction or supervision.
• Motivated to collaborate, to share information and to strive for maximum team result.
A competitive salary, pension scheme, 30 days annual leave and a pleasant working environment.
Interested? Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by September 15th 2018. For further information please contact E. Wilmink, Technical Director, +31 15 2045083.