You will be in a full time position within the R&D department. Tasks include:
• Performing acoustic measurements.
• Designing experimental tools.
• Building prototypes.
• Performing experiments and gathering data.
• Designing products.
• Reporting on the results and sharing new knowledge.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience in 3D modeling (Solidworks preferred).
• Experience in mechatronics (electrical/computer coding/sensors and actuators).
• Knowledge of, and passion for acoustics.
• Spoken and written Dutch and/or English.
• Managing multiple tasks independently.
• Bachelor in mechatronics or mechanical engineering preferred.
• Creative and problem solving.
• Willingness to participate in different project teams.
• Ability to carry out personal tasks effectively and to manage multiple tasks professionally.
• Hardworking, organized, self-motivated and passionate about getting things done.
• Capable of working as a standout colleague or independently with minimal direction or supervision.
• Motivated to collaborate, to share information and to strive for maximum team result.
A competitive salary, pension scheme, 30 days annual leave and a pleasant working environment.
Interested? Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 31th 2019. For further information please contact E. Wilmink, Technical Director, +31 15 2045083.
Op acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt geen prijs gesteld, dit geldt ook voor recruiters.