Reporting to the Technical Director you will be in a full time position within the R&D department.
• Managing R&D Projects on Acoustics and/or Sensors & Actuators.
• Managing Patent-portfolio.
• Initiating R&D projects with external partners.
• Writing of white papers (with colleagues).
• Participating in relevant committees.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience as R&D engineer in high-tech, manufacturing, ISO-certified company with own R&D.
• Experience with Acoustics, Sensor & Actuators and/or Patents (proposals, management of patent-portfolio).
• Experience as manager of R&D projects.
• Experience with setting up (subsidized) projects with external partners.
• University Degree in Physics.
• Good communication skills.
• Spoken and written English. A willingness to learn Dutch.
• Prepared to travel occasionally throughout Europe and overseas.
• Ability to carry out personal tasks effectively and manage multiple tasks professionally.
• Hardworking, organized, self-motivated and passionate about getting things done.
• Capable of working as a standout colleague or independently with minimal direction or supervision.
• Ability to collaborate in a positive way, sharing information and striving for maximum team result.
• Make trust our default position.
A competitive salary, pension scheme, 30 days annual leave and a pleasant working environment.
Interested? Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by May 31st 2018. For further information please contact E. Wilmink, Technical Director, +31 15 2045083.